Hello!

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Michael. I've used MyFitnessPal before but never access the community section and am giving it a try. I'm starting a new lifestyle and need to lose weight or my Dr. says I'll need to go on statins or other medication I don't really want to be on. I've heard social support is a key to losing weight and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I'm hoping to "meet" some people out there on the same path.

Replies

• sebastianehoward
    sebastianehoward Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Michael, I am a personal trainer and i am studying a diploma of nutrition. Feel free to ask questions
  • walkermichaelg
    walkermichaelg Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks sebastianehoward, appreciate it
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi Michael, I'm Mandy. I have a medical condition that was putting me in a not so great spot a few years back. I didn't want to go on medicine so I looked around, found this site and the rest is history for me. Down 45 pounds and maintaining since Oct 2014. I'll be your friend if you'll have me.
  • LisaBrown23
    LisaBrown23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    hi michael i have a medical condition also, my body was telling me that i need to lose weight
    and lost 19lbs in 5 weeks i can be your friend as well as others, im still new myself
  • AngelicaKolman
    AngelicaKolman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi Michael, I am new to my fitness pal also and i also have medical conditions that require me to loose weight. I can also be a friend.