Talking pants, fire crotch, need for nickers help!

Options
Have you ever been told "you have noisy pants today"; thought "if I walked any faster on this hot day I could catch my crotch on fire"; or need to wear nickers under your skirts because your legs rub together when you walk?

I need a work out that I could apply to my inner thighs!! Please...

Replies

• 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have no words right now~:laugh:
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    now there's a new meaning for the term "fire crotch" lol
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Totally get that! It comes with weight loss. Before you know it the fire will be gone!

:flowerforyou:
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    LOL....as funny as this seems I can identify... Good luck....
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    How about squats?? Or lunges? There's a great app on the i-phone called 200 squats, that gradually builds you up to doing, funnily enough, 200 squats. Lol! I'm sure there must be other programmes on t'internet, for that sort of training. I too, suffered with chafing of the thighs, nasty. Good luck with the weight loss/ exercise programme.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I wear bike shorts under my dresses so my thighs don't chafe...I use the thigh master at the gym...I don't know what it's actually called...but remember susan sommers in the early '90's and she peddled that weird looking thing...you squeeze your thighs together and out...well there's one at the gym with weights attached to it, I work out HARD on it so my thighs stop rubbing together and putting holes in my jeans
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I wear bicycle shorts under my skirts and I am hoping that not having to do this will be my first NSV. I am doing 30 day shred and really hope that it helps.
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I've been walking/running and it's really shrunk my inner thighs. I had to deal with quite a bit of rubbing when I started though. I bought junky fleece workout pants and just limited my workout time so I didn't ignite. I haven't had the pants long, but they're about dead.

This is terrible, and probably TMI, but I work out at home and once my thighs stopped rubbing, I just stopped wearing pants when I exercise... :laugh:
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    Lol...This is some kinda funny! But, I use the cables at the gym to do resistance legs lifts. I work hamstrings, inner and outer thighs, and also the stair stepper and elliptical......Oh and running helps a lot too!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I wear bicycle shorts under my skirts and I am hoping that not having to do this will be my first NSV. I am doing 30 day shred and really hope that it helps.

haha..so do I..will be LOVING when I dont have to do that..LOL
  • gothicprophet
    Options
    First thought when I saw your post:
    I have no words right now~:laugh:
    And onto the matter at hand:
    How about squats?? Or lunges? There's a great app on the i-phone called 200 squats, that gradually builds you up to doing, funnily enough, 200 squats. Lol! I'm sure there must be other programmes on t'internet, for that sort of training. I too, suffered with chafing of the thighs, nasty. Good luck with the weight loss/ exercise programme.
    Good point about the squats! I have the "Multi Rep" app (by the same guys that do the 100 Push Up, 200 Squat, etc. Challenges) for Android; cost me $1.12 (after currency exchange - and it can track all of their programs plus a few custom ones).
    I use the thigh master at the gym...I don't know what it's actually called...but remember susan sommers in the early '90's and she peddled that weird looking thing...you squeeze your thighs together and out...well there's one at the gym with weights attached to it, I work out HARD on it...
    I remember the thigh master commercials!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Tea tree oil talcum powder for now... Running is helping :)
  • calition
    calition Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The app for the IPhone is a great suggestion. I added it to my phone. thanks!!!
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one that gets the chub rub. I can't wait until my thighs aren't rubbing together anymore either. I walk and that seems to help, all though I live where there are nothing but hills so it's up and down constantly.