Getting into the swing of thingsI

Options
Hi,

I am Eric. I am 25 and about 208 now. I was my heaviest at 230 after my 3rd semester at college. I just found out about this site/app a couple days ago from one of my close friends who it is helping a lot, and its growing on me. So I am hoping it can help me too.

My ULTIMATE goal is to weigh 185lbs, however, weight isn't everything, so I have an alternate of having a BMI of 14-17. I like to lift weights a lot, and that was a lot of my issue with losing weight, so now instead of trying to be massive I want to lean out and some support is always welcome. If your anything like me or just want to say HI its appreciated.

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Hello Eric :) I'm proud of what you already have accomplished! You have the drive, and this site brings the support. Keep it up!

-- a close friend
  • vvillalo83
    vvillalo83 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! I am pretty new to this site too... its been about two weeks now. I like that i can use it from my phone or else i think it would be a total fail. lol.. Anyways, i am going to Hawaii in September and trying to lose 25lbs.... So far so good, but this week has been a tough one so far, feeling hungrier for some reason and a little tired. :/ but... sticking to it!
  • morganginga
    morganginga Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've only been here around a month, but it's great. Lots of motivation available. I'll try to figure out how to send a friend request your way. :)
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome, MFP is great! :flowerforyou: