Slow and steady

Options
AJF230
AJF230 Posts: 81 Member
edited August 2016 in Motivation and Support
I take my weight every morning, same time, and looking back over the past 2 weeks its been a bumpy but consistent path...downward. MFP is working for me! I feel like I am solidly out of the "2"s. My last 200 reading was July 25. 195.5 today. I expect to be up to 196.5 or so tomorrow if history is any indication. But its amazing to see this working.
Yeah, I get hungry sometimes, and I have to remind myself that if I'm going to have a 300 calorie snack, its got to come out of the budget somewhere. The last few days I've eaten back more of my exercise budget and its made me feel less "out of it."
My pants seem to fit a *little* looser. I'm in a predicament where a nice 36 size dockers was WAAAY too tight, and the 38, even with a belt, was just swimming around me. I'm 6'3 so I'd be happy with just a comfortable 36.
My point here is a little progress is really nice to see, and I'm sticking with it. Its worth being patient for!

Replies

• Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Sounds Like Youre On The Right Track, And You Seem To Have The Right Attitude.. Youre Weight Will Always Fluctuate Up And Down. What MAtters Most Is How You FEEL, And If You SEE Changes. If You Can See Changes And Feel Better, Than The Scale Is Just A Number Right>? Keep It Up Buddy, Youre Doing Great!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    What a terrible predicament to be in :)

Great work, h.