Adios .....

Options
2»

Replies

• steve4580
    steve4580 Posts: 32
    Options
    Drinking plenty of water can help tremendously with water retention. I consumed too much beer over the holiday weekend and the scale said that I had gained four pounds. I drank a lot of water yesterday and today the scale showed that three of those four pounds were gone.
  • runningpfuhl
    runningpfuhl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Drink more water....a lot more. At least 8 - 8oz glasses per day. Let your goal be 10.
    I would recommend Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar 2-3 times a day as an anti-inflammatory agent. (it has to be Bragg) www.bragg.com
    Eat some asparagus or brussel sprouts - they are good at flushing out water retention as well.
  • justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Always been a skeptic about slimming aids, but after talking to my sister last Friday about water retention , i thought i'd buy Adios Max , and give it a go ..................... since taking this all naturally slimming aid on sunday 3rd july, i've lost 3lbs in weight , can that really be all water !!?? i've not eaten bread or pasta for 3 days either, so this must have some influence on my weight loss also..

Has anyone else tried Adios , and what results did you have and how long did you keep taking it for ?
    Thought you were leaving!

haha i did too!!! i was like, "who'd leave mfp?"
  • tinkerbell1964
    Options
    Always been a skeptic about slimming aids, but after talking to my sister last Friday about water retention , i thought i'd buy Adios Max , and give it a go ..................... since taking this all naturally slimming aid on sunday 3rd july, i've lost 3lbs in weight , can that really be all water !!?? i've not eaten bread or pasta for 3 days either, so this must have some influence on my weight loss also..

Has anyone else tried Adios , and what results did you have and how long did you keep taking it for ?
    Thought you were leaving!

haha i did too!!! i was like, "who'd leave mfp?"

Awesome posts YOU 2 , i bet you say that to all the Tinkbell's you come across :yawn:
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    yes it sure can.

i go up and down 5 to 6 lbs around that TOM. you'd be suprised how much you can retain, especially in your bowels.