?

Options
I started the 30 day shred and I'm so soar today it hurt to walk up stairs and hold a phone. I figure being so soar shouldn't I give my muscles a break today and pick up tomorrow? Or do I just keep going today?

Replies

• aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred and I'm so soar today it hurt to walk up stairs and hold a phone. I figure being so soar shouldn't I give my muscles a break today and pick up tomorrow? Or do I just keep going today?
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Do something less intense like walking today. if you do nothing you will be even more sore tomorrow! Great job!
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    i find that when i'm sore and i do the same routine the next day i feel much better then letting myself rest:drinker:
  • sisterrigby
    sisterrigby Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    On the days I do the shred, that is the only exercise I do that day, and I do another type of exercise the next day (right now its My Fitness Plan for the Wii). So I'm only doing the 30 day shred every other day. It gives my muscles a chance to recuperate. Even though I'm not doing it every day, I'm def. seeing a difference in stamina & muscle strength!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I too feel better by doing the shred even though I'm sore. But if you think you need a break do something less intense.

-Adrienne:heart: