Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Down almost 100 lbs

emd2570
emd2570 Posts: 126 Member
So my heaviest weight recorded was 243 during pregnancy - then I somehow got back up to that number a few years ago- I say somehow but I sure as hell know how it happened ... Dropped a few lbs got down to 214 when I decided to try MFP- so glad I did - lost quite a bit - got to one goal then gained back - decided on another goal which is 125 - I'm down to 145 - I haven't seen that number since ..... Yeah I don't even remember... Had my blood pressure pills decreased today - hoping to be off them completely before end of this year ... MFP is great for tracking - for keeping me focused , for giving me that incentive to push harder and for great advice - everyone on here is amazing and helpful - zbw6hioqtnuh.jpeg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!