Less then 30 days and lost over 10 lbs

Options
I have lost over 10 lbs in less then 30 days but honestly I cant see a difference wasnt for sure if this would be a success story or not since I have lost the weight and I do have more energy lol just dont know if you can "see" the difference"

July%25252011.jpg

Replies

• MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference in your tummy :)
  • poseyj88
    poseyj88 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You absolutely can see a difference already! Congrats on the great start!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You have a lot less tummy! There is an aparent difference, this is why before and after photo's are so important. We see ourselves every day - and it's easy to become discouraged.
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! And looking damn good, especially for a mother of six!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Good job!
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    Thanks everyone I have "baby" belly still my youngest 2 are 17 months and 4 months of age so I really cant "see" the difference since yes I do see me everyday my goal is to wear a swim suit again
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options

Yep!! Great job so far - very cool to see 10 lbs so quickly!
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    There's a big difference in your mid-section, not that it was big in the beginning, but you can tell you've toned up! Good job!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    yep definitely see a difference =)
    Way to go!!! Keep on keeping on.
  • mizzsolero
    mizzsolero Posts: 47
    Options
    your waist slimmed down alot! your lookin fab! keep up the good work!!
  • Atthea
    Atthea Posts: 53
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! And looking damn good, especially for a mother of six!

YES TOTALLY !!!!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • georgiag111
    Options
    THANK YOU So much I woke up this morning in a "slump" I dont see the difference and kept thinking why am I even bothering this post is helping me continue thanks so much everyone
  • vvillalo83
    vvillalo83 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely a difference! What an encouraging story. I have been feeling so blah lately and like this whole thing is not working... been wanting to just go eat a big fatty restaurant meal. lol.... but it is nice to see that yes, i just need to stick with it to see results. :D thanks for the encouragement!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I think picture motivations are the best way to see results. Keep it up :)
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options

YOU LOOK AMAZING FOR A MOTHER OF 6!!!AND YES DEFINITLY A DIFFERENCE! THUMBS UP! =D
  • JolieBlonde
    Options
    Congrats on having 6 KIDS and taking the time out to work on yourself. Even tho that's vital to your health and happiness, it's something many Moms find really hard to do. That in itself sounds like an amazing accomplishment. I find that I get lost in caring for others and let myself go. You are doing great! Don't stop. Keep it up no matter what happens on the outside. Try to just stick w/it as Mommie time. Fat can be stubborn and sometimes you have to build muscle mass before it will start to melt off.
  • klassi101
    klassi101 Posts: 23
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • earthboundsc
    earthboundsc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've had three children (one of which was nearly 12 pound and you look way better than I do. :)
  • georgiag111
    Options
    SERIOUSLY thank you all so much it makes me want to keep going !
  • georgiag111
    Options
    Congrats on having 6 KIDS and taking the time out to work on yourself. Even tho that's vital to your health and happiness, it's something many Moms find really hard to do. That in itself sounds like an amazing accomplishment. I find that I get lost in caring for others and let myself go. You are doing great! Don't stop. Keep it up no matter what happens on the outside. Try to just stick w/it as Mommie time. Fat can be stubborn and sometimes you have to build muscle mass before it will start to melt off.

I just saw this one - I let my self go until up to May - May I got my hair done and I felt great and thought ok I may look good from head up but from below that point I feel HORRIBLE so here I am with my "change" before this the last time I had "me" time was before my 6 year old and more kids I have had I just let my self go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!