Hello

Options
janpike
janpike Posts: 5 Member
I am working toward a vision of being 100 pounds lighter, so I will be able to walk without a walker or cane, I have had both hips, both knees and a right shoulder replaced, due to arthritis. And believe me I am not a biotic women. I am looking for friends to help be to work though this vision. With your encouragement and the Lord I will do this. I am 67 years old now and I have a lot of life to live, and I know I will be feeling so much better after I loose this weight.

Replies

• bomomar
    bomomar Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some people to compete with in weight loss. I'm a competitive guy and figure it might be motivational to compete against others. If you want to compete please let me know. We will base standings on weight loss percentages. Each week the last place finisher will be asked to donate $5.00 to a charity of your choice. If you are interested please send me a friend invite. Weigh-in and donation is honor system. LETS GO WE CAN DO IT.
  • janpike
    Options
    I would love to compete but I can't afford to be giving $5 to a charity, but will be you please be my friend
  • jessdeweerdt
    jessdeweerdt Posts: 128
    Options
    we're all in this together.. the more I lose the better I feel!! I'll friend request you =)
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    i am 58 and have had two partial knee replacements .i would like to be your friend feel free to add me
  • janpike
    Options
    thanks