Loving myself again!

Options
When I was in high school, I weighed about 135 pounds ... after college, I went up to about 265 and completely lost sight of who I was. I am happy to say that I am down to 185 and still going. My ultimate goal is to be able to wear a 2-piece next summer for my 5-year anniversary trip.

Replies

• SherryGirl
    SherryGirl Posts: 40
    Options
    You will do it.. Your doing great! Keep it up! :smile: :smile:
  • fourmenandalady
    Options
    Go girl!!! You can and will do! It feels good to see yourself again once you've had children!!! Keep up the wonderful work!
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    great goals - you can so do this!
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    wish I could wear a two piece. My tummy is to flabby :( I am almost to my goal weight and still unsure of how I feel. Maybe a tummy tuck in the mear future...someday

But a big congrats and if you want it you will succeed
  • LauraLLee
    LauraLLee Posts: 210
    Options
    Great job! :drinker:
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Go girl!! U can do it....let's do this together....I'm hoping to look good in a 2 pc too..
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi, keep up the good work, you have come this far, you can do it...Do you eat out of boredom? I snack because I am bored and feel compelled to snack on something...I have 6 to 7 pounds to lose and it mighht as well be 100 as the scale doesn't move, any thoughts?
  • LHSHokie
    LHSHokie Posts: 18
    Options
    I love those verses ... I think I'm going to make them into a little poster for encouragement. Thanks!