Here we go, again!

Options
I've been using MFP since march, and asking for help isn't one of my strong points. I've been trying to get back into the swing of things for a couple of months but have been struggling. The problem is that I've already lost the weight once, 100 pounds to be specific, and within one year I managed to gain it all back. I've been trying for months but it isn't easy, and the process feels a lot slower. I know I just have to take it one day at a time and be consistent with what I am doing.
I'm hoping that I can find the support that I need to drop this weight once and for all...

Replies

• babersbh
    babersbh Posts: 32
    Options
    Feel free to add me to your friends. 14 years ago I, myself, lost over 150 pounds and it slowly started creeping back. When I joined MFP, I was 45 pounds short of gaining it all back. I am very thankful for this resource and the support that comes with it. Welcome aboard!
  • brands1982
    Options
    I've been there myself. Lose it and find it again. This time I think I am doing it for the right reason. I am doing it for me! Slow and steady. If you need encouragement hey I'm here for ya! I know I could use some too!
  • bombshellintraining18
    bombshellintraining18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Keep your head up you can do it again. i lost 40 pounds and was almost at my ideal weight but was injured and gained all but ten pounds back. so im starting over as well don't lose faith and keep trying you will get there feel free to add me as a friend.
  • stasia1780
    Options
    Thanks for the support. I know that I need to take it one day at a time, I didn't gain it all in a day so I can't lose it all in a day!
  • dgrayman
    dgrayman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Dont worry about it. We all have had the same problem. We lose what we want, then routine and the daily drudge gets to you. You are to tired to do anything and you grab something to eat and veg in front of the tv. It happens to all of us, but there is a difference now. You keep the calories counted, log in and talk to us, keep your motivation and you will lose. We are here to support and help you. So friend all of us and together we can kick this thing off and get you that body you always wanted. Should I have been a car salesman or a personal trainer, hmmmm. LOL. Friend me, thanks