Weekend with boyfriend

Options
2»

Replies

• sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Check the restaurant's nutrion information page of its website. Pick something that fits your goals.
  • IllustratedxGirl
    IllustratedxGirl Posts: 240 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Try to look up calorie info for the places you'll be going in advance, if possible. Pick out one or two items at each of the restaurants they frequent that can be your go-to order. Consider prelogging this choice for the day so you'll be able to plan around it.

This is what I would do!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I always banked calories so I could enjoy some serious food with my boyfriend (ex) on the weekend. Still, I'd often have to make a few wise choices, even in maintenance, to keep things in check
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    esjones12 wrote: »
    Take your own food. I take my own food everywhere. I've eaten my own food at restaurants before (I try to avoid going to restaurants unless it's one my diet approves of).

that sounds horrible
  • jamarkwa
    jamarkwa Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    As many have said if you order an unwich from jimmy John takes off hundreds of calories from the normal sandwich. Great trick if they order that. The pizza... Is a different story. Trying to get a salad can be a good idea, but if you are worried about calories, I'd look it up online first. Salads from some restaurants can be upwards of 1000 calories. In this case, 2 slices of pizza might be less.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Portion control is your friend!