Looking for plus size or new mommy friends

Options
Trying to find other 200lb women or men and new mommies trying to lose weight to add as friends!

Replies

• jeanelljohnson70
    jeanelljohnson70 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    HI there I am in your catagory!!
    Unfortunately. Lol
  • mummynat1979
    mummynat1979 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's me too. Love to be friends and motivate each other.
  • CharlieICURN
    CharlieICURN Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a 200lb mom. Not really a new mom, though. The spawn turns 4 next week.
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Im a mummy of 5, my youngest is almost 9months old now.

original start weight : 241lbs
    current weight: 195lbs
    goal weight: 137lbs
  • Thafethik
    Thafethik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4, plus size. Heaviest was 262 now im down to 205. So I'm starting at that weight here. My goal is 160 cause I don't think I can be 135 again..lol

Feel free to add me... I need motivation
  • lola_1977
    lola_1977 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm your new bud, I gained 65 pounds while pregnant and still got 55 to lose.
  • marjikaparji22
    marjikaparji22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm not a mommy yet, but I definitely fit in the plus size category! I am working on losing 120 lbs. I have a long road ahead of me and have struggled with myself to ever get to where I want to be. I've been overweight my entire life and I am sick of it. I want to build a solid support and motivation system this time to keep me on track with my goals.

Feel free to add and message me!
  • ifuga808
    ifuga808 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I was gone for a month.. stress and moving got the best of me but now it's time to get back into things and throw some weights around! Feel free to add me! I'm down 42lbs and have 30lbs more to go to be under the big 200 and I am determined! My
    Goal is to get under 200lbs before Thanksgiving 2016. Join me, let's do this!!!
  • curvymegan89
    curvymegan89 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mum just yet, but I am plus size. 98.5kgs (217lbs) and looking to get down to 78kgs (172).
    I'm on MFP every day, can't get enough of this community.
  • slovesj13
    slovesj13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New Mommy here! 190 pre pregnancy...213 at birth...185 at 2weeks postpartum. Then my milk production stabilized and stopped over producing. Now 4 months postpartum and 199 but I ate a ton of crap this week and I'm afraid to ever step on the scale again!!!
  • sophie_gets_strong
    Options
    Yes! Please add me. I'm currently 291lbs and have two children aged and 2 and 1. Need all the support and friends I can get! Haha.
  • alexanderislove
    alexanderislove Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just had my son (first baby) almost 5 weeks ago via c-section. I'm very plus size. 5' and currently 251lbs. I lost the 20lbs I gained during pregnancy. I'm wanting to lose at least 100lbs. I'm looking for any motivation and support I can get.
  • mysticatgal1
    mysticatgal1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm there. slowly getting to onederland but probably still over a month away. I have a 3 and 2 year old.
  • MinimizingMichelle
    MinimizingMichelle Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Also looking for people! 37 pounds to go and my daughter turned one month yesterday!
  • fairlessleader1
    fairlessleader1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom,i had my first baby 7months now and I'm between 249-257. I'm trying to loose weight but it's really hard because I think my metabolism have slow down significantly. I'm scared to step on the scale because my weight goes up and down plus I eat foods to boost up my milk supply which also makes me put on weight. My boyfriend graduating next year in May and I don't want to look like a stuff sausage next to him. So I'm looking for friends for support and we can motivate and challenge each other.
  • moraemora
    moraemora Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • RoseyRay
    RoseyRay Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love some support too! I have 3 kiddos and have serious trouble staying motivated over the long haul. Feel free to add me as well!
  • lindascovanner
    lindascovanner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    240... After my binge last night back to 243. Please feel free to add me. Need accountability and positivity.
  • OcalaFL
    OcalaFL Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Father of 4 at 202 lbs down 50 lbs from July have open diary and could always us friends anyone can add me :)