Who is in?

downa100
downa100 Posts: 184 Member
I will be starting Whole30 today and PiYo workout on Monday. Who is in? You don't need to b doing PiYo as long as you will be doing Whole30. We will support each other and keep each other accountable until the entire 30 days are done

Replies

• illyich
    illyich Posts: 195 Member
    Why Whole30? What happens after the 30 days?
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    downa100 wrote: »
    I will be starting Whole30 today and PiYo workout on Monday. Who is in? You don't need to b doing PiYo as long as you will be doing Whole30. We will support each other and keep each other accountable until the entire 30 days are done

I just started Piyo this week. How'd it going for you??
  • downa100
    illyich wrote: »
    Hahahahah good question lol dunno
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    I understood that the Whole 30 was an elimination diet to spot food intolerance and not a weight loss diet at all.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member

The person evaluates what they've done over the last 30 days, figures out what aspects they want to incorporate in the future, and what aspects really don't work for them?
    I understood that the Whole 30 was an elimination diet to spot food intolerance and not a weight loss diet at all.

I don't think the OP said anything about weight loss. Some people do Whole30 for food intolerances/sensitivities, others do it as a way to push themselves out of their comfort zone with meals and force themselves to explore ingredients and food preparation methods they probably would not try otherwise.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    kgeyser wrote: »

The person evaluates what they've done over the last 30 days, figures out what aspects they want to incorporate in the future, and what aspects really don't work for them?

I don't think the OP said anything about weight loss. Some people do Whole30 for food intolerances/sensitivities, others do it as a way to push themselves out of their comfort zone with meals and force themselves to explore ingredients and food preparation methods they probably would not try otherwise.

I assumed, on the basis that OP was looking for people to do it with, it would be for weight loss. But y'know... wouldn't want to go reading the intent behind posts or attributing intentions or anything.
  • downa100
    kgeyser wrote: »

I assumed, on the basis that OP was looking for people to do it with, it would be for weight loss. But y'know... wouldn't want to go reading the intent behind posts or attributing intentions or anything.

Yes it is intended for weight loss but after trying for a couple days now I do not think whole30 is for me. It is way too restrictive and now a lifestyle I can sustain. Still doing PiYo though