Hi :)

Options
scarr92647
scarr92647 Posts: 1 Member
edited August 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Weight loss has always been a struggle for me, but I really want to stick with MFP! I've never reached out to anyone on the app before, so it's a little scary, but I feel like maybe getting to know some of the fellow users could be great motivation!

Replies

• dwljazzman
    dwljazzman Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to My fitness pal. You can meet your goals! Feel free to message me.
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Great group of positive people here ..So do not hesitate for any help or advice
  • rhiannongrindley
    rhiannongrindley Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. :) I'm happy to try help you stick to your goals. Believe me, I also need the help...
  • Timothyh27
    Timothyh27 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Yo,
  • SamuraiJake1985
    SamuraiJake1985 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    There's alot of good people on here, keep motivation, dedication, and good supportive friends and you'll get to your goal in no time! Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • RonM1946
    RonM1946 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is my first comment... Do new to me as well
  • sue_waldon
    sue_waldon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for female friends looking to loose 30+ pounds. I've recently lost 15 pounds since April, and I'm looking to loose 30 more along with steady exercise to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
    Over the past 6 yrs I have been spiraling in weight, mental health and chronic fatigue and widespread pain. I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS and since eliminating dairy from my diet and walking 2-6 miles a day has made significant changes in my mood and energy level, I feel like ME again.
    I'd love to have some friends in the same situation to share our success.
  • luv2shimmy
    luv2shimmy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome!