2 1/2 weeks of Zumba

Options
I have been doing Zumba for 2 and 1/12 weeks now. I have started eating smaller portions. Before I would eat if I was bored and I would also over eat. I started out at 250 pounds. I am now at 242 pounds. I know it's not a lot but I think that I can already see a difference.

Check These Pictures Out. :) The first one is before Zumba and the second one is now. You will probably have to copy and paste them into your browser.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg187/Jessica_Burgess/028.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg187/Jessica_Burgess/001.jpg

Replies

• mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    you can definately tell the difference...the clothes says it all keep up the burn
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Zumba is awesome, I've got tendontitis so I have to lay off for a while but I love it and it's something todo when you are bored, instead of eating. Even after 135 lost I still find myself munching on fat free chips on the way home (23 mile drive) just because I'm bored but I'm trying to nip it LOL Keep on zumbaing. I started Zumba when I was down to 246 and am now to 195. I do other classes but Zumba is by far my favorite. I thought I would be embarrassed but I can see what I move I lose so GO FOR IT!!!! I LOVE TO WIGGLE IT!!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    your belly is melting away! good job! :flowerforyou:
  • cmarshel
    cmarshel Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    028.jpg

001.jpg

Good job!! Keep on keepin' on.
  • Yoles79
    Yoles79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wow you can see a difference. good job
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    fantastic!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    What a difference in only 2 1/2 weeks!! How motivating!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work! The before and after in two weeks is very inspiring -thanks :)
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Good Job I have not been to zumba in 2 weeks ugh....Your pics are great motivation.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • applebottomjeans11
    applebottomjeans11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Absolutely can tell a difference girl!!! You are starting to get more defined and curvyness to you! You are truly amazing for taking the leap and doing something to get healthy. ***HIGH FIVE***
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is quite FANTASTIC! Zumba is so fun and so powerful! Congrats to you darlin! WELL DONE!
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference!!! Way to go, keep up the great work :flowerforyou:

And - I LOVE ZUMBA! It's a fun way to burn really crazy calories!
  • bethie624
    bethie624 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good work.....Zumba is a lot of fun! It's a great workout too especially for your middle section.....that's why I love it!
  • Marianna194
    Marianna194 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Of course it's a lot- 8 pounds in a two and a half weeks is great! (More than I've ever done ;) ). Good job and keep it up. The difference is noticeable, and will be moreso as you continue.
  • skibrina
    skibrina Posts: 36
    Options
    that is really great!!! keep up the great work!!!! i am wanting to try zumba!
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Zumba is the best, keep up the good work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!