HELLO

Options
My name is Mark

I am using this site as i am not happy with the way that i have managed to let myself get so over weight over the years and I have been trying trying for almost 2 years to be able to get back into some sort of normal weight levels.

I was 23 Stone when i first started to try and lose weight and after 2 years I am pleased to say that i am now 19.4 stone.

I know that I still have along way to go to get to where i would like to be but I feel that I have done quite well to be where I am today.

Replies

• Humblebeginningsagain
    Options
    Good job! Staying focused for almost 2years on a good weight loss is commendable. Mark, to have steady improvement is probably key. I'm hardly perfect but have lost a large amount of weight (5 years ago) & in the last 1.5 years got tired of eating right so now I have some weight to lose again. Somehow, I lost focus & fell for the thought that it's not very 'fun' to keep making good choices. Funny though, how I didn't get tired of feeling better, wearing clothes I liked more & not being the biggest person in every room I entered! Beginning again is still better than walking towards physical pain, embarrassing situations, constantly growing out of my clothes & so much more. Each day will bring more resolve as you continue your goal. Good going!!