Vegan mfp friends?

Options
liet31
liet31 Posts: 1 Member
new here. Any vegans want to add me? Looking for like minded people to support :) doesnt matter if you are losing weight or just getting healthy

Replies

• strawberryswirl01
    strawberryswirl01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there, fellow vegan here :) welcome to mfp. I've been here almost 2 weeks.
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    vegan here, do eat fish. been here since april. 10 lbs of vanity weight to lose left!
  • HKSERBIA2
    HKSERBIA2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    vegan here, do eat fish. been here since april. 10 lbs of vanity weight to lose left!

You are not vegan then!

Someone who lives on a diet of grains, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits with, or without, the use of dairy products and eggs. A vegetarian does not eat any meat, poultry, game, fish, shellfish* or by-products of slaughter.
  • dycamacho
    dycamacho Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am a vegan! Feel free to add me!
  • tensleysiham
    tensleysiham Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I became vegan 4 months ago, and i'm determined to get healthy and lose a staggering 150 lbs, feel free to add me. :)
  • nikkxjohnson
    nikkxjohnson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.ive been on a plant based diet for about 8 months now and it's the best thing I have ever done for my health.
  • warfield23
    warfield23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan you can add me if you'd like
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    also vegan, add me y'all :*
  • hotcoffeewsoy
    hotcoffeewsoy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! Add me if you like! Been vegan for 11 years and am looking to cut 20 pounds of fat and strengthen my body. I've lost five pounds so far this month by counting calories and doing the Jillian Michaels Thirty Day Shred 5 days a week and biking.