Looking for motivating friends!

Options
Wiltord1982
Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
edited July 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!

I've been here for quite some time (1,000+ days). Recently, several of my friends left MFP of became unactive. I've had success with MFP in the past but I seem to get tired of it lately. I'm looking to add motivating people to my FL :) Here's more about me:

- My name is Ben, I'm 33, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- My current streak just reached 1,000 on July 9th.
- I hit the gym 4 times per week.
- I lift weights and do the elliptical, for a total of 90 days per session.
- I play soccer twice per week as well.
- I have a Fitbit, which I wear all the time and am above 10k steps most days.
- I'm a father of three children, including a baby of 3 months.
- I used to be an avid runner, but I put that on the ice for now because is more restrained due to the three kids.
- I lost 30 lbs when I joined MFP three years ago.
- I bulked 3 times after that, and I've been maintening at 165-170 for the past 6 months or so.
- I like to motivate other and be motivated by them :) I've been a daily logger for quite some time.
- I work from home (self-employed), so I get more time off than the average due to the fact it takes me 5 secs to return home from working. And because my boss allows me to leave whenever I want ;)
- I don't take life super seriously. I like to joke and laugh. It makes the whole process much more enjoyable :)

Want to become friends? Are you active on here and you want someone to support/push you further? Add me :)

giphy.gif

Replies

• LittleCulturedPearl
    LittleCulturedPearl Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello, Ben,

I'm in Montreal, too! Looking to reconnect as well, and make some local friends. Add me if you like! Good luck with your goals!