Too Hot To Eat

Options
JuniperT
JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
Ever have those days where it's just way too hot to eat anything? I've had a couple days like that lately. I can't force myself to eat anything, not even a salad. I do try really hard to force something down my throat usually. Today's been the worst so far, I just ate supper and that was forcing myself to do it, and it definaly wasn't a healthy choice either :ohwell: I drink lots of water but sometime's even snacks seem to be too much. What do you do on days like this? I'm just tired of getting in heck for not eating enough calories :laugh: you know, the way the computer seems to scream at you that your putting your body in starvation mode?

Replies

• eclaire9
    eclaire9 Posts: 44
    Options
    Yes. Yesterday I had a popsicle and a beer for supper because it was just too hot to eat anything else. lmao.
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Yes. Yesterday I had a popsicle and a beer for supper because it was just too hot to eat anything else. lmao.

Now that's my kind of supper :laugh:
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Yes! I know this feeling well. Those are the days I eat about 12 servings of cold fruit and drink 12 cups of ice water. That's all I can manage when it's sweltering, although I might try the popsicle and beer idea next time LOL