ANYBODY Want to talk about the fighter DIET?

Options
Im taking fitness/diet to the next level wanting to go from 12-15% to 9-10 % fat - Anyone want to join me on this mission- before pics and encouragement? Friend me then please. I want to learn!

Replies

• CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Whoa, explain the fighter diet to me please!

It sounds intriguing
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Whoa, explain the fighter diet to me please!

It sounds intriguing

Me too...I'm 19% bodyfat...but I'd love to come down to the 10% range. More inormation?
  • kkwellness
    kkwellness Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Download ebook at fighterdiet.com Very extreme concept
  • kkwellness
    Options
    Download ebook at fighterdiet.com- nothing to do with boxing or fighters,, to do with fighting your cravings fighting your will to be the best... perfection
  • GroovyGrubworm
    Options
    I'm not sure how much fat I have (I just know its A LOT)...but I'm interested in hearing about this too.
  • flanaganfitness2
    Options
    I am reading the book right now - looks like there is a plan A and a plan B and depending on how fast you leaned out dictates when you go from A to B.
    plan A 5% of your BW in vegetables and portein
    plan B more carbs
    Is this your understanding as well?
  • kkwellness
    Options
    Yes I need to read the book on vacation :) Will be ready the last week of July to get into it
  • jowans2004
    jowans2004 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have FD and FDX..planning to start FDX next week (7/18), the 1500 calorie plan, until the end of the month to see how it works out, then go from there. Want to start together?
  • jowans2004
    jowans2004 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    By the way, Pauline has a challenge starting Aug 1st, and I am definitely in!! Check out her FD facebook page for more info....
  • my31169
    my31169 Posts: 22
    Options
    For those of you who tried out the fighter diet, how were your results? Did you like it? Just purchased the FDX2 book.