Time to change

Hello all,

After a few months with no structure at all it's time for some regularity in my eating pattern again. I would like to create healthier eating patterns and a stronger body. A stronger body is very important for me because I am hyper-mobile and can get injured easily during workout.

My goals are:
- Regularity in my eating pattern
- Consume around 1400 calories per day
- Muscle building
- More stamina

Some more info about me:

I think i am quite active but I don't know what the definition of an active person is. I am 29 years old, female, live alone and have a lot of interests. I work for an organisation who makes theirselves strong for the poor people in my city. Furthermore I train horses and also train their riders :) I spend around the 20 hours per week in and around the stables. Mostly training and maintenance of the meadows (mucking out, repairing fences etc). I have got a very busy head and my solution to slow that down a bit is yoga and pilates. I prefer to spend around 5 hours per week at yoga or/and pilates but it depends on my energy and the way my body is performing (I do often have injuries unfortunately).

I don't have a drivers licence so next to my normal activities there is also some activity going from a to b during the day :) Normally I cycle 30 to 60 minutes per day and walk another 30 to 60.

So why did I sign up again? Well you have read about my goals but more important for me is to stabilize on a healthy eating pattern/diet. I do often eat out of an impuls and not because I am hungry. So I do have days where I snack a lot and I do have days where I am so busy that I forget to eat. I need to find some balance again and would love to learn more about nutrition and find some support

I registered here to learn more about nutrition, to find support and to find motivation to build a healthier diet!

P.S English is not my first language. My apologies for the mistakes in spelling, syntax and grammar.

If you have questions: Feel free to ask!

Replies