Could always use more friends

Options
Add me if you're working on losing weight over the long term. I've put together my own 6 mo plan and need the support!

-mark

Replies

• SamuraiJake1985
    SamuraiJake1985 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good luck bro! You can do it, Ive gained to 274 for my heavyweight fights, and now dropping down to 185 for my next fight in Jan. I'm at 242 now within the month. Its amazing what u can do with your body! U got this!
  • markdolanmoore
    markdolanmoore Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good luck bro! You can do it, Ive gained to 274 for my heavyweight fights, and now dropping down to 185 for my next fight in Jan. I'm at 242 now within the month. Its amazing what u can do with your body! U got this!

Thanks Man! After a minor injury a couple of years ago, I didn't realize I'd starting letting myself go. Was recently on a beach in Croatia and realized just how out of shape I'd gotten. Nothing fits! Haha. It could be worse... I have about 35lbs to lose... But I've never been this chubby.

I also never measured food intake...WHAT AN EYE OPENER! And the beer was hitting me like a MFer! I'll miss it, but I won't miss the fat!

Let's keep an eye on each other.. And this app is such a help. Thanks for the add.

Cheers To health!
  • rhenson520
    rhenson520 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've always been a big guy. Thought I was big in high school and now 20 years later, I just want to get back to that point. I've got over 100 lbs to lose, a bit overwhelmed but got to do something.

Good luck on your journey!
  • markdolanmoore
    markdolanmoore Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    rhenson520 wrote: »
    I've always been a big guy. Thought I was big in high school and now 20 years later, I just want to get back to that point. I've got over 100 lbs to lose, a bit overwhelmed but got to do something.

Good luck on your journey!

Thanks, Buddy! Same to you.. Add me if you'd like. Cheers!
  • SamuraiJake1985
    Options
    You got this bro! Remember it's not always whats on the scale that counts, but what FAT you actually lose. You wanna see what's under that fat, (muscle) so keep the motivation, dedication and determination. With good nutrition and hard work you lose that *kitten* in no time! Remember, to burn more calories than u eat is a way to dropping body fat quickly. Keep it healthy my friend!
  • SamuraiJake1985
    Options
    Well I tried to say S**T in no time but I guess ur not allowed to cuss so it out kitten lmao
  • rhiannongrindley
    rhiannongrindley Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I know how you feel about the beer - I've been feeling a little sad over my decreased wine intake. Haha.
  • KazzykinsJ1967
    KazzykinsJ1967 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey im kazzy from manchester UK.