something quick and simple

Options
ja1721
ja1721 Posts: 4 Member
No special kitchen tools.
No special foods not found in regular market.
No seafood.

If you dont mind id like something to feed four people and that will hit the spot. Thank you!!

Replies

• Shana_Rose202
    Shana_Rose202 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you looking for?
    Something I quite often do which is quick and simple is chicken in mushroom soup, served with vegetables and a small portion of potatoes. Can even add pea or something to the soup itself.
    The soup kind of makes a bit of a sauce, and you can find them anywhere and pretty cheaply.
    Not sure if that helps at all, but its simple and although it's not fancy it's tasty...
  • kayrayy17
    kayrayy17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    For breakfast I had two slices of natural hickory smoked ham and three egg whites for only 84 calories and it was pretty filling.
  • Shana_Rose202
    Shana_Rose202 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's really good! I might try that, although I don't know where I would get natural hickory smoked ham :/
  • coachsaralee
    coachsaralee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Breakfast Burritos
    Serves 2
    Ingredients:
    1/4 avocado
    4 corn tortillas
    6 egg whites
    2 soy sausage patties
    prepared tomato salsa
    1 scallion, chopped
    Directions:
    Peel avocado, dice and set aside. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in a 350-degree oven to heat while preparing the eggs and sausage. In a nonstick skillet or a skillet sprayed with pan spray over medium-low heat, crumble sausage patties and stir just long enough to heat the sausage thoroughly. Remove the sausage to a covered bowl and set aside.
    Wipe out the skillet with a paper towel, spray with pan spray and return skillet to the heat. Whisk the egg whites with a fork and pour into the heated pan. Cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are scrambled.
    To assemble, place two tortillas on each of two plates. Evenly divide sausage, egg whites and avocado among the tortillas. Top with chopped scallions and salsa, and roll tortilla around filling.
    Nutritional Analysis Per Serving:
    Calories: 310
    Protein: 33 grams
    Fat: 5 grams
    Carbohydrates: 36 grams