Looking for friends to get support

Options
I have been on MFP for about a month now and I am doing great. It would be awesome to have some people to talk to and exchange stories with. If you wanna chat let me know. No creepers pls. I wont add you if it looks like you are just looking to creep. Thanks!!! Oh and good job everyone who is working so hard! We can do this!

Replies

• fit_chica69
    fit_chica69 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can friend me for help and motivation. :)
  • garrettnicole92
    Options
    Feel free to add me (:
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    BY ALL MEANS ADD ME!!!! LET'S DO THIS!!!!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me...... we can take this journey together!!!
  • niste_ketlin
    Options
    I need motivation, too. But the creep thing made me think of:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0
  • Goldbergo
    Goldbergo Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Kate,

I have been "off and on" this thing for a couple of months, and I too, could use some support. I have about 10-15 pounds to lose, but I basically need to get toned more than anything- and its the HARDEST because I'm not obese, so my body doesnt want to shed it. What it comes down for me is diet. I exercise almost daily, and I push myself, but I have an aggressive sweet tooth that un-does my hard work. So, I'm here for you and every once and I while I might need someone to remind me to track my food and lay off the sweets! Thanks and good luck on your goal.

Lauren
  • kissenkate15
    Options
    Thanks!!!! I have a long way to go still but I am finally getting myself motivated to do the work that needs to be done! I have always gone on a diet and work out for a week or 2 and then gave up. This site has really motived me to stick with it. I have lost 4 inches from my waist in a month and that's pretty amazing to me. I can tell I have lost inches and weight and the best part is my friends and family can too. I don't own a scale (I need to get one!) but I know I have lost weight. Just looking in the mirror I know I look different. WIN!!!!

Good luck to you Lauren. I know we can both get this done! Feel free to email me any time if you wanna chat, I'm on here all the time now! :D
  • kissenkate15
    Options
    I need motivation, too. But the creep thing made me think of:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0

AWESOME! I laughed so hard!
  • bliskandklesk
    Options
    i'd love to have some motivation too!
    be my friend? :D
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    you can be my friend too! (but, just out of curiosity . . . how can you tell if someone looks like a creeper?)
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Same here!! We all need motivation. Add here!!