Hi all! Have just started.

Options
Hi to all! Have been on the diet/weight loss journey far too many times over far too many years. Have succeeded at some; some very well (70lbs!), but have lost sight along the way and regained a good portion of it. BUT--here I am again after a friend lost 100lbs and credited this site for it. So--I had a "look-see" at this site over the past week, and signed up a couple of days ago. I'm crossing my fingers that this is what I have been looking for. The support from online communities like this definitely helps.

SO--if there are any out there that want to give me support and I, to them; give me a yell. With fingers crossed...!!

Replies

• bomomar
    bomomar Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some people to compete with in weight loss. I'm a competitive guy and figure it might be motivational to compete against others. If you want to compete please let me know. We will base standings on weight loss percentages. Each week the last place finisher will be asked to donate $5.00 to a charity of your choice. Only join us if you are serious. If you are interested please send me a friend invite. Weigh-in and donation is honor system. LETS GO WE CAN DO IT.
  • MelissaRosexXx
    MelissaRosexXx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hi

im new too, lets do this!

Mel
  • kelldoll
    kelldoll Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm here for ya'! I've been at a stagnant weight place for the last 6 months. Need to push forward. Looking to build my network and shed some lbs! Let's get it done! : )
  • Stutz77
    Stutz77 Posts: 113
    Options
    Best of luck to you! I have also just started and I gone through some of the same things.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    welcome. have all the friends you can and enjoy life!
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    Good luck! I'm just starting to add some friends on here as well and I'm up for some more motivational friends! :)