Weigh 135lbs by November 26, 2011

dande27
dande27 Posts: 4
edited 11:43AM in Introduce Yourself
Hello All,
My name is Danielle and my goal is to weigh 135lbs by Nov. 26th. I am currently 169.9lbs and counting down. I have been on this site for a while and love it. Check out my My Fitness Pal blog. Would love to read your comments and hopefully we can motivate each other to meet our goals!

Replies

• GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    We have similar goals my birthday is November 27th and I will be 50 and would love to be at my goal of 140.

Good Luck to you
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    me too!!! wouldn't that be wonderful???
  • apapandrea
    apapandrea Posts: 30
    That sounds like a great goal!! I'd love to join you in that goal, 135lbs is in a healthy range for me and my overall end goal in my weight loss. Friend me if you'd like, I love supporting fellow MFPer's!
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    hey danielle
    i want to be 143lbs by the start of november im cutterently 170lbs
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    omg wow!! that is a crazy intense goal!! good luck to you!!! i know you can do it =] !!
  • itsjustmi
    itsjustmi Posts: 1
    Hello! I am Tami...Today I weight 167...I have been on this roller coaster for awhile! My daughter will be 5 in October ... can't blame it on her any longer! :0 So its time to get serious!! My goal is 135... I just have to get serious! Need a little push...

I just finished ZUMBA! Kicked my butt!
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Hey I'm right along there with you. I'm 23 with 3 children under the age of 4. I'm currently 150 and wanted to be 129 by September becuase I'm running my first 5K, however I'm not losing weight, I'm losing inches so November may be a bit better goal. Goodluck to us!!
  • BigAL456
    BigAL456 Posts: 56
    I've done Insanity DVD twice and has helped me lose weight and body fat. It's intense cardio!
This discussion has been closed.