I don't do fat jokes but like.. what?
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    AuntFreesa wrote: »
    Rude

So what happened in the one I posted that they deleted it?

I got body shamed- and then, got in trouble.

Oh well.

((((((((((Hugs))))))))))!
  • Tretop76
    Tretop76 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    AuntFreesa wrote: »
    Rude

So what happened in the one I posted that they deleted it?

I got body shamed- and then, got in trouble.

Oh well.

Daaaaang sorry about that! <3
  • jensquish1
    jensquish1 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hahaha mine just crush
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Awww I'm a hero!!!
  • ErikaHope203
    ErikaHope203 Posts: 113 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    :D
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness, at least I don't have the burden of saving peoples lives.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I got them illuminati thighs
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    #allthighsmatter.... Thin thighs thick thighs average thighs. You should love em all!
  • _birdie__
    _birdie__ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    joelo_83 wrote: »
    The whole argument of gap vs not is asinine and entirely dependent on anatomical skeletal structure including the distance between pubic rami and acetabuli.

Therefore this whole argument is moot and as ridiculous as -

"I've lost 75lbs but my eyes are still brown, help!"

Or

"My abs are finally showing but I'm still 5'4, what am I doing wrong"

Some fat girls can have a gap, and some skinny girls won't, totally genetic. What version you prefer is entirely subjective. To each their own. I fancy a bit of illuminati thigh gap now and again.

word
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Haha! This thread is Awesome!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I've always desired having a thigh gap, before it became a trend but for functional, instead vanity reasons. 1 if I walk over a mile, with no fabric between my legs; I'll get a rash via the friction. So I can't wear dresses, unless I can strategically wear a pair of shorts; under them. 2 If I buy pants to match a shirt, I have to buy 2 pants for every shirt because I'll wear holes into that part of my pants, before the shirt is unwearable. 3 I am only able to wear Bermuda shorts or shorts that my butt cheeks're hanging out of because any short length in between'll result in my shorts, bunching near my crotch & since I haven't been able to find Bermuda shorts that I like, I've been wearing the other kind; much to the horror & negative comments of nearly everyone, whom sees me; in them but luckily I have no shame, so I refuse to hide my overweight figure/cellulite; by wearing something I dislike. Personally I'd like my shorts to be modest but unfortunately currently that's impossibly uncomfortable.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I've always desired having a thigh gap, before it became a trend but for functional, instead vanity reasons. 1 if I walk over a mile, with no fabric between my legs; I'll get a rash via the friction. So I can't wear dresses, unless I can strategically wear a pair of shorts; under them. 2 If I buy pants to match a shirt, I have to buy 2 pants for every shirt because I'll wear holes into that part of my pants, before the shirt is unwearable. 3 I am only able to wear Bermuda shorts or shorts that my butt cheeks're hanging out of because any short length in between'll result in my shorts, bunching near my crotch & since I haven't been able to find Bermuda shorts that I like, I've been wearing the other kind; much to the horror & negative comments of nearly everyone, whom sees me; in them but luckily I have no shame, so I refuse to hide my overweight figure; by wearing something I dislike but personally I'd like my shorts to be modest, but unfortunately currently that's impossibly uncomfortable.

thick thighs may save lives, but bandlettes save thick thighs.

http://www.bandelettes.com/

i think they may be cheaper on amazon, and they have the added bonus of sexy. imo anyway.
  • tink0413
    tink0413 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    One step closer to being a mermaid