Yup had Pizza at Stevi B's

Options
We went to Stevi Bs for dinner and I tried to be good. I Ate 3 small slices of their veggie pizza and a little salad with ranch and one piece of the dessert and then I came home and calculated it all up and I am so over my calories. I thought I was doing good. Now I could be wrong because I couldnt find any nutrition stuff on Stevi B's and so I went by what was put down for Pizza Hut. If you cant find the nutrition facts how do you get the actual calorie count??

Replies

• dragonladey
    Options
    We went to Stevi Bs for dinner and I tried to be good. I Ate 3 small slices of their veggie pizza and a little salad with ranch and one piece of the dessert and then I came home and calculated it all up and I am so over my calories. I thought I was doing good. Now I could be wrong because I couldnt find any nutrition stuff on Stevi B's and so I went by what was put down for Pizza Hut. If you cant find the nutrition facts how do you get the actual calorie count??
  • dragonladey
    Options
    I cant believe I did that. I need to really get on the ball and excersize my butt off!:angry:
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Its the ranch! Thats what always gets me!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    *sigh* I do that frequently. Like last night. I ate a chocolate chip cookie. I knew before I ate it I shouldn't have. WHILE I was eating I shouldn't be eating it....and then the post cookie guilt was awful...but did I stop? Heck no! ha ha!
  • dragonladey
    Options
    Ya thats what i\I was thinking and then I said "what could it hurt"....:ohwell: Ya one slice of the apple pizza is almost 300 calories....but it was sooooo good and so was the pizza:smokin:
  • Kimlane70
    Kimlane70 Posts: 117
    Options
    they say it's not the first cookie that hurts you, but its the second, third, fourth and so on.
  • dragonladey
    Options
    Thats true. I only had one and tomorrow Im back on the wagon to make up for it. Im so glad I have all of you to make me feel better.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Gosh...so I was right to feel even more guilty after that fourth cookie...huh...LOL!
  • dragonladey
    Options
    Gosh...so I was right to feel even more guilty after that fourth cookie...huh...LOL!

You are silly!! Nothing wrong with a litle chocolate!!! :smokin: