Ideal Protein

Options
Anyone doing ideal protein and want to lose weight in a healthy way? I'm on week two and would love to hear how others are doing.

Replies

• bulada3
    bulada3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...I love ideal protein and am in my 3rd week of a reboot.I lost 10 pounds so far and have a weigh in tomorrow. How are you doing? There is a huge group of IP followers on instagram....do you use that? @simonedold
  • zeta_ace
    zeta_ace Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on week three as well. I'm missing carbs a lot but I've actually lost some weight, so that is helping me stick with it.
  • debbybrew
    debbybrew Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have done wonderful on Ideal Protein. I have lost 85 pounds and am on my last 50. Of all the diets I have ever been on this one is the easiest to follow. If I stay off carbs, I don't crave carbs. If I cheat, I just want to cheat more.
  • Gerbsxyng412
    Gerbsxyng412 Posts: 86 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I did it for 6 months... I lost 55 lbs don't have a clue from where besides my muscles and big toe maybe. Didn't budge a pant size, bra size, shirt size I finally quit when I was hospitalized due to dehydration from puking and pooping non stop on that program .
  • SarahHebert1
    SarahHebert1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've lost 78 lbs with Ideal Protein and love it. Like @debbybrew said, it's so easy.
  • b5000r
    b5000r Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My wife and I are one week in. lost 8 lbs. and she is down 7 lbs. The first 4 days were rough. How is everyone else doing?
  • coturley
    coturley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 9 of the program and I'm currently on vacation. I've stuck to the plan and at the end of week 7 I lost 45 lbs. I'm curious when I weigh in on Wednesday if the vacation threw me off (haven't been able to weigh myself). Does anyone find the daily videos helpful? Is anyone doing anything different to help them improve their results?
  • llgreenecaligirl
    llgreenecaligirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started IP today, how do you track your food in here like do I change the caliories that are set or just put in what I eat like regular, I been doing low caliories and low carb just only lost 9 pounds in two months and I just want to try something where I can get some more weight fast then go back to regular counting, I'm doing grest on this app though I love it!
  • kbeaumont88
    kbeaumont88 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 20 and am down 40 pounds! The program works and is really easy to follow. I have cheated a little during the 20 weeks so I'm only averaging 2 pounds a week, but if I wasn't cheating I am sure it would be closer to 3 average. I have about 40 left to go and should be done by the end of the year!
  • Barmaidsah
    Barmaidsah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I really am not a big veggie fan, so I foresee a lot of basic salads in my future, but that's ok. But if anyone has any tips for me, please feel free to let me know! Thanks!