Replies

• vtakougang
    vtakougang Posts: 46
    Options
    wow that's amazing!! good job!
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Don't you just love the shred? It is totally amazing, I must say. :-) Great results! Keep it up!
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a big difference! Great work, keep it up!

Katie
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    excellent work you look amazing keep it up x x
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    thats a crazy difference from just 10 days!!!! im on day 4 of level 1 and id say those results in the 30 days would make me happy lol
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference in just 10 days! Great job! Keep it up :)
  • Jenny_Bee
    Jenny_Bee Posts: 102
    Options
    holy cow! why am I NOT doing this?? Great work!
  • lcjwilson34
    lcjwilson34 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am on the Ripped in 30, I hope i have the same progress that you have had.. way to go!
  • boyle09
    boyle09 Posts: 17
    Options
    wow crazy difference im on day 7 i hope i have that big of a change
  • JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    Options
    geez thats a huge difference! i wish my results were that dramatic!

Agreed. Great Job!
  • divajj107
    divajj107 Posts: 17
    Options
    Great progress! I too have been trying to lose the pooch since 2008 and it's inspiring to see someone "do it"! Good for you! And thanks for posting pics so we can get motivated by your progress!
  • ashleygladue
    Options
    thanks everyone! done level 2 today..wow it is alot harder than level 1 but im gonna push through it lol..only 19 more days!!
  • rhomor
    rhomor Posts: 39
    Options
    You are doing really well! I was wondering if you are eating back your calories or just sticking to a hard 1200?
  • ashleygladue
    Options
    No I don't eat back my calories I burn..I just stick to 1200.
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Hopefully my "baby pooch" will be completely gone by day 30!! I have been trying to get rid of it since 08! & its finally shrinking!!! :)

Hahahaha I've had mine for .... I donno how long. What exercises are you doing to make it smaller? I need some tips ;)
  • amynsmith
    amynsmith Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Did you do anything along with the 30 day shred?
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Awesome!
  • aabyrer
    aabyrer Posts: 57
    Options
    I myself am doing the shred and have not gotten those dramatic results, but WAY TO GO! That's awesome. I'm glad you're finally losing that "baby pooch" as you call it..those are killers. Keep it up! Level 2 will kick your butt, but it's so worth it.
  • ashleygladue
    Options
    I just do the 30DS and walk a mile a day if I have time..and stick yo my calorie goal. I've lost 28 pounds over 5 months but the weird thing is I haven't lost any weight so far with 30DS but I got better results from doing it for 10 days then I did losing 28 pounds!! Crazy..guess that is just what my body needed..oh and yes level two sucks!!
  • maorilover
    maorilover Posts: 28
    Options
    Wow you are looking good. I hope it will help my baby pooch. She is now 6 LOL. I have someone sending me out the 30DS so I expect to get good results. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!