Hello

Options
I am not new to My fitness pal but I tried using this and never succeeded and trying it again hoping this time I can make it through and stick to losing weight. I started trying to get down in weight before because I had Polycystic ovarian syndrome and it causes problems losing weight and I tried to lose weight because doctors told me I would never get pregnant well I did get pregnant and carried until I lost my son my 28 week and so trying again now. Looking for support other then my husband. If anyone has any advice please feel free to contact me.

Replies

• Devon_Bates
    Devon_Bates Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Motivating myself is easier then I thought but also harder. Every time someone upsets me I make myself walk off the anger, frustration and sadness even if I am crying which is the easier part its the motivating myself in the morning that's hard. Anyone have any advice on morning motivation to get up and move.
  • embyk
    embyk Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey Devon, looks like you are doing the right thing......Just do it! I don't even think about an option at all, I never decide if I am going to exercise (now sometimes my work schedule doesn't allow it). I prefer to exercise outside, and I live in the South so it's pretty easy for me, unless it is Nov thru Feb, then I pack a bag every night before I go to bed and have it in my car to go to the gym.

I am very sorry about your loss....I am a nurse, and it's never easy to suffer a loss like you have. Concentrate on your body getting back to normal and be as healthy as you possibly can be.....YOU CAN DO IT GIRL!
  • ilovemyjacks
    Options
    Wow. I am so sorry for everything you are going through. It took us 10 years to have my son. In December I was told after failed Clomid/IUI/Trigger Shots, etc that I would never get pregnant. Than I too got pregnant in March and carried. I SOOOOOOO feel your pain in a lot of ways as I also have PCOS. I would love you help support you.

Friend me if you'd like

Sarah
  • Devon_Bates
    Devon_Bates Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yeah it is really hard still since I lost him 7 weeks ago and my sister-in-law who was pregnant at the same time just had hers a few days ago. Everyone has been shoving her baby in my face so I just been depressed so its been pushing me to exercise a lot but I am really starting to feel muscular. I just want time to grieve and fix up our marriage and take care of us before trying again.
  • ilovemyjacks
    Options
    Wow... God, I am so sorry. You definitely need to take care of you. Just make sure you are eating enough with all the exercise so you do not go into starvation mode. Once you work on you and your family unit, you'll be back on track.