23 and need motivated friends!

Options
I have been on MFP for a few years now, but after reaching my highest weight EVER this summer, I am ready to commit!

I am 23 and looking for friends to motivate and support each other! I want to lose 45 lbs and get back to my pre-college weight (sigh). I have lost some weight before but end up gaining it all back.

I'm a pretty active person (running/intervals 4x a week) but need to stay accountable with my food and consistent in my training (aka when things get busy). I am a pescatarian and eat relatively healthy but I just LOVE LOVE LOVEEE food and eat too much of the good stuff. I enjoy running (sort of) but absolutely hate weight training/circuit training so I'm happy if I go once a week lol, anyone have some good tips for liking weights?

I'm thinking about starting BBG next week--let me know what you think if you've done this!

Please add me--I need some motivated friends! I promise to motivate back :)

Replies

• tanyabeee
    tanyabeee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Heya - I just discovered BBG (kind of on a whim.. I stumbled upon Kelsey Wells' Instrgram) and am thinking about doing a modified version. I love my fitness classes/club, so I don't want to turn my back on that..

Add me!
  • sandybums94
    sandybums94 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! It is nice to finally see a fellow pescetarian out there! I am also wanting to lose weight (around 20 lbs) and want to get back to my pre-college weight. Feel free to add me :)