Looking for LGBT friends for accountabilibuddies

Options
lemley2
lemley2 Posts: 4 Member
edited May 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hi there! I'm trans and looking for friends who are also queer/LGBT who are interested in checking in/ keeping each other motivated around fitness and healthy eating :)

Replies

• dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm not LGBT but I am an ally. Add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • Mrspalacio
    Mrspalacio Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello I am looking for friends me and my wife have been married for almost 2 years and I feel at this point in my life I need to lose weight for myself
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi there big friendly queer always happy to have more friends and offer support. There is also an LGBT group on here if you're interested
  • juliegilburd
    juliegilburd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm an ally. Feel free to add me. Wonderful wishes to you on your health journey.
  • GingerNutAddiction
    GingerNutAddiction Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Lesbian bodybuilder/runner looking for fitness pals ☺
  • gogonashii
    gogonashii Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Lesbian looking for LGBT community friends as I start my fitness journey. Really want to focus on my eating habits, would be good to go through the process with others. I'm here to give support as well! Go you! Lol. Located in Los Angeles and a newbie to CrossFit but I love it already :)
    IG/Twitter: @gogonashii
  • xCyanideGirlx
    xCyanideGirlx Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Im pansexual. feel free to add me, im always looking for more fellow LGBT+ to lose weight with :)
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Im pansexual. feel free to add me, im always looking for more fellow LGBT+ to lose weight with :)

Just wondering what that is lol
    I would also love some new friend feel free to add me im an awsome person to be friends with just sauing lol
  • opalquartz
    opalquartz Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm queer, and I'd be happy to have more LGBTQ+ friends on here, so add me if you'd like :smile:
  • SaltNBurnBoys
    SaltNBurnBoys Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm bisexual, and always looking for more LGBTQ+ friends! Anyone is welcome to add me =)
  • Natsumegu
    Natsumegu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Good to see so many of you! <3 I'm bisexual and working on losing weight and building muscle (masc girls make me weak at the knees <3 actual life goals)
  • suzetters
    suzetters Posts: 25 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yup, I'd like that as well. I'm part of the community as well :smile: Would like accountability partner(s). Here in MFP or locally to me here in LA
  • caitlinrn83
    caitlinrn83 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Also an ally! Always welcome to add me :smiley:
  • Remilia_Scarlet
    Remilia_Scarlet Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm queer too :D Shot you a request! I'm also open to anyone else who wants to add me.

Do any of you have to deal with nonsupporting families? Mine is very religious/traditional and it's been rough, especially near the holidays. I got depressed and fell off the wagon in December 'cause they didn't want me there.
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Lesbian looking for some pals so please feel free to add me :smile:
  • nadler64
    nadler64 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Opalquartz, I did a double take whan I saw your picture. LOL You look eerily like my daughter, who also identifies as queer. :)
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I'm a cisgendered hedərəˈsekSH(əw)əl.
  • Ccesario77
    Ccesario77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! On my weightloss Journey , started 11 Days ago :) love this site and app. it really helps . Lesbian Couple here! Located Near Allentown Pennsylvania :)