Apple Watch, anyone?

Options
Had a Fitbit, did not like it one bit. Love my Apple Watch. Who here has one as well? How do you sync it as far as tracking workouts? Is there any type of challenges that we can join like the ones with Fitbit?

Replies

• leighannelattimore
    leighannelattimore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have one, its very easy and it downloads straight to mfp
  • PatriciaLindley
    PatriciaLindley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got the garmin wearable...love it!! Check into Rally...for me it is employer sponsered but you may be able to join as a individual. there is many different challenges in it.
  • ChasDomenici
    ChasDomenici Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love my apple watch. I'm not sure how to share the challenges ....have you figured anything out yet?
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Lol had one n broke it :(
  • sfabs224
    sfabs224 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have one and it's great. It syncs 99% of the time without me even noticing
  • mrssmithly
    mrssmithly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the Apple Watch trying to figure it out too
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for over a year and I LUV it, it fits my wrist beautifully and I've ordered different bands and watch faces, yes it tracks my workouts and uploads them here.f5mzot30blxt.jpeg
  • KRuss70
    KRuss70 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I actually wear them both-I know crazy. I love the interface of the FitBit app-I love being able to see where I am during my workout-whether it be in cardio or if I'm at my peek. I also love being able to be in challenges because others keep me motivated. I love my Apple watch but I'm not a big fan of the health tracking but do enjoy when I receive the rewards from doing my workout.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    #KRuss70 I know many ppl who use the FitBit but only a couple that own the Apple watch---i was actually thinking of doing what you've done---putting both on my wrist.

Very much agree, i work hard to get my Apple Watch to reward me!

Your post was quite timely.
  • ericar21
    ericar21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i love on and i love it. i also have a fitbit manly for steps because i don't wear my apple watch all day long but its perfect for workouts and very easy to track
  • brileylmt
    brileylmt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    @LINA love the Watch band!!!
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I'm loving my Apple watch so much. I don't sink it to MFP as I am currently tracking my TDEE info and seeing how well it adds up in the end with my losses.