Need Supportive Friends...Me Too

Options
I recently went through my Mfp friends and discovered many of my people have fallen off the wagon. I am at a point in my journey where I need support from others. It doesn't matter where you are on your journey.. if today is your first day or you have been here forever...I could use some support from you. I have had some success this year and have managed to lose and keep off 25 pounds and it's only been possible with support of others. So if you need a buddy I'm here. Plus I post cool pictures of my horses and dirt bikes, soo there is constant entertainment from me. :)

Replies

• silvia32444
    silvia32444 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me. I love horses. Just starting again.
  • cmtristani
    cmtristani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Ha! Add me, I like dirt bikes
  • susan121314
    susan121314 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • jilovelace
    jilovelace Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sign me up. This is my first time using mfp and I have logged in 30 days in a row. But my eating habits have been inconsistent and I haven't lost any weight. I think some new friends to hold me accountable is exactly what I need! I would also love to see some pics of horses and dirt bikes!
  • runstrong44
    runstrong44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like some fitness pal friends. I don't have any. I'm just getting started and would like a strong start to pick up and keep the momentum.
  • elsadean
    elsadean Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love the support and support others too! Losing it is sometimes the easy part but keeping it off is tough!