Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Needing new friends and a good support group

Hey my name is stacy and im looking for a good support group on here... Friends that will keep me going even on my bad days

Replies

• kms151209
    kms151209 Posts: 13 Member
    Hey! I'll be your friend :) x
  • Beav73
    Beav73 Posts: 280 Member
    Heyyyyy Stacy welcome aboard...Good luck with healthy living and Kept working hard
  • fieldofcalendulas
    fieldofcalendulas Posts: 5 Member
    add me!!
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    You can add me! I'm trying to find an active support group as well to help keep me motivated. Without the support, I struggle! Sending you a request and welcome to the requests of others.
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    And me!
  • shereenhazman
    shereenhazman Posts: 8 Member
    Me 2!
  • eyermann1974
    eyermann1974 Posts: 2 Member
    add me as well. This is day one of a actual commitment to lose 100 lbs. At this point this task seems unbearable however I am looking for a good support system.
  • bmmacintyre
    bmmacintyre Posts: 20 Member
    You can add me! I just started too. Posted in the "introduce yourself" thread.
  • arielwheeler14
    arielwheeler14 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey, I'm Ariel. Add me :)
    I have been actively trying to change my lifestyle and eating habits since the beginning of June and would love to have some new friends trying to do the same!