DAY 01: YOGA' aaaaah!

Options
Hello MFP!
After much motivation and enthusiasm...I started my day with eating just about right.
That was a task because I had to tell myself *stop* each time I looked at fooooooood.
So that (attitude) was after two meals at work, my breakfast comprised of two boiled eggs and one slice of brown bread with jam as little as nothing (jam was just to fool the devil in me).
For lunch, I had a subway sandwich minus any sauces and honey oat bread and man!!! I was already feeling good about this dieting phase.
Post work, I went for my Yoga classes that lasted an hour and there I was gasping for breath.
Perfect cardio ❤️

I hope to push myself each day by the minute so i can fall in love with the fitter me and live a healthier life.
Waiting to tell you all how I made a difference to myself today!
Cheeeeeers, keep the calories burning (:

#BeBindaasBeYou

Replies

• smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    I started yoga 8 months ago, and I love it. I used to dislike it quite a bit, but I joined a Bikram Yoga place. Holy cow, it is tough and I feel so much better. I hope you continue on your positive path.
  • clintondiehl
    clintondiehl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start regular yoga. I am looking forward to both the cardio benefits and hopefully limbering up! Really trying to keep myself loose so I can get back in to running without hurting myself! Props on your hard work!
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Good on ya! Started yoga 2months ago...love it!
    Do hot yoga in the morning and come out buzzing and it's s great way of focusing the mind. Unfortunately I am always STARVING afterwards so have to manage that someh or other...
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    It's no joke. A good core workout.