Motivation

Options
Hey guys!
I'm a school teacher going back to work, who also teaches GED classes twice a week. My husband works out of town (for now) and is home Friday and Saturday nights. I need someone to help me get motivated for exercise. I hate to exercise but I need something to help get my weight off. If anyone has any quick and easy workout plans they do I would love to hear them!

Replies

• Philtex
    Philtex Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    If you need to do something to help get weight off you need to eat less. You get fit in the gym but lose weight in the kitchen.

I believe motivation is overrated. Commitment is what will get it done.

Sorry if this reply does not meet you request, but there are no easy workout plans they will shed pounds for you. That said, I wish you success in your weight loss/ weight management journey.
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Philtex wrote: »
    If you need to do something to help get weight off you need to eat less. You get fit in the gym but lose weight in the kitchen.

I believe motivation is overrated. Commitment is what will get it done.

Sorry if this reply does not meet you request, but there are no easy workout plans they will shed pounds for you. That said, I wish you success in your weight loss/ weight management journey.

Motivation can be quite powerful if it's strong enough, like to avoid ending up in a hospital or become disabled due to very poor health choices in the past.
  • japapanek
    japapanek Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Permanent is better than fast. Find a fitness buddy at work or start a before school walk/run program for the kids that will allow you to exercise with them. Students can be a great motivator.