1900 calories

Options
hello,,,

I got a questions.......my profile said I m suposed to eat about 1900 calories a day and within 6 months Ill reach my goal..... Knowing that 1900 calories a day is what I need ...can I eat anything ? for exemplo can I have pizza, coke , cake (counting less than 1900 calaries) and still lose weight???
can I have 1900 calories of soda and still lose???
is that counting really whats matter or is what you eat... like vegetables etc...????

Tks for the help

Replies

• robsonaraujo
    robsonaraujo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hello,,,

I got a questions.......my profile said I m suposed to eat about 1900 calories a day and within 6 months Ill reach my goal..... Knowing that 1900 calories a day is what I need ...can I eat anything ? for exemplo can I have pizza, coke , cake (counting less than 1900 calaries) and still lose weight???
    is that counting really whats matter or is what you eat... like vegetables etc...????

Tks for the help
  • kimmaboo
    Options
    well techneckly yes anything you eat counts but you should try to do it the ballanced way and get some of the other countings in like fiber and fat if you go at it in a ballenced way youll be fuller longer and have more to eat you get alot more veggies for 1900 callories than soda and you are not hungry as long
  • menjivas
    menjivas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Your calorie consumption is the most important thing to weight lost, so theoretically yes. However, eating foods that are high in sugar and sodium will cause health issues and possibly deter your progress. I personally allow myself to eat something back twice a week, and still stay in my calorie count.
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    hello,,,

Tks for the help

Whatever you want, but you have to exercise, but you'll feel like CRAP if you do eat like that. I ate 'clean' for 3 weeks, energy up and feeling great! I ate a jr whopper and small fries and coke, kept in my cal limit but felt drugged and tired :grumble: Never will I eat that again! Try it you'll see how more alive you'll feel. Good luck and welcome!:drinker:
  • WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    IF U WANT U COULD BUT UR BODY NEEDS NUTRITIN SO I WOULDNT MAKE A HABBIT ON IT UNLESS UR GAINING WEIGHT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO LOSE IT. BUT EITHER WAY DO IT HEALTHY
  • cab2424
    cab2424 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am know expert but I think that you should probably skip 1900 calories of junk. Your body will do better and be be healtier with the good stuff and I would imagine you would lost more. Also when you set up your food counter, you can add things like protein, fat, sugar, etc and track all of those. It gives you the could you should be in
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Oh if only that were true! If you eat all of your calories in high fat high sugar and refined carb foods not only will you probably not lose but you will definitely not get any healthier. It is okay to have these things in moderation only don't make it the soul source of your calories. Mix in lots of whole grain high fiber carbs to balance it and fresh fruits and veggies to keep you healthy and nourished. You eat too much sugar and your body over produces insulin which LOVES to pack away the fat!:frown:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • robsonaraujo
    Options
    I m amazed of how helpfull this comunity is ,,, I just posted and there are a lot of comments... Thanks guys... You are great....
    Im being eating healthy for 2 weaks now, really doing a good job, cut 100 % of soda and I used to drink at least 5 cans a day, Im eating less carbs. and everything...... My question was just for information...since everything is kind of new... Its a new Life....
    7 pound gone .... 43 to go.......
    Thaks for all the help
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing really well! I find that now that I have told myself that I can have whatever I want as long as it is just a serving or just a little, that I really don't want it. Just good ole human nature. Good Luck!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • robsonaraujo
    Options
    tks....
    same to u!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I m amazed of how helpfull this comunity is ,,, I just posted and there are a lot of comments... Thanks guys... You are great....
    Im being eating healthy for 2 weaks now, really doing a good job, cut 100 % of soda and I used to drink at least 5 cans a day, Im eating less carbs. and everything...... My question was just for information...since everything is kind of new... Its a new Life....
    7 pound gone .... 43 to go.......
    Thaks for all the help

Now that is awesome! You are changing your life, and it will spill over to your family! I dont know about you but high cholesterol, high BP, diabetes are all things I REALLY want to avoid!

Not only will you look good on the outside, but you will look good on the inside too!

Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • robsonaraujo
    Options
    tks...
    it is true ... I lost 3 inches and about 7 pound and im already felling way better... incredible how a few pouns make a hell of diference...