In need of friends

Options
killindafat
killindafat Posts: 24 Member
edited August 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hey every one. Im looking for some mfp friends! Ive been off and on the app for the past year. There have been times where ive done great and then there have been times where i have binge eaten myself into oblivion.

Im really looking for people to help motivate me and stay focused. Im a very competitive person so when i see other people do great it makes me want to better myself as well.

Im sick of eating like crap and feeling like crap. Ive been consistently gaining weight even though i work as a valet and run minimum 5 miles at my job per day. That basically means ive been eating like garbage. Since i eat like garbage, on my days off i never want to do anything but lay around and eat even more crap food.

My girlfriend wants to lose weight too but neither of us can stay on the task at hand. Im hoping if i can get myself started again then ill be able to help her too. Im ready to change my life, how i feel, and how i want to be.

Now whos willing to help me with that task? It would be greatly appreciated.

Either way im planning on killing da fat! It would just be nice to have some help along the way

Replies

• SylvieN42
    SylvieN42 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • doloresvelas24
    doloresvelas24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • killindafat
    Options
    Thanks guys i really appreciate it. Looking forward to help motivate you guys and also for you to motivate me!
  • Angelinarosie
    Angelinarosie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend :)
  • killindafat
    Options
    I did! Im pumped to have some friends now. Every one that has been added has been doing great with their mfp. Glad i can have motivated people in my corner. Keep it up every one!
  • jules159
    jules159 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well.
  • valerieransford23
    valerieransford23 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me too man. Totally understand where you're coming from.
  • AshleighAnn72
    AshleighAnn72 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Can add me :)
  • killindafat
    Options
    All added! Looks like im going to have a plethora of friends. Keep up the good work everyone. Its awesome to see other people working hard.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Sdharrison69
    Sdharrison69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well :)
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi OP, feel free to add me. :-)
  • holliebaker90
    holliebaker90 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My husband and I are in the boat as well! I am looking for more active friends on here to keep me accountable. My diary is also viewable as well!
  • gregcantspell
    gregcantspell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I sent you a request OP, but if y'all want to add me too, go right on ahead. :) I have my food diary visible to my friends on here.
  • AuntKelli
    AuntKelli Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    U can go ahead and add me too
  • Tarataboo35
    Tarataboo35 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add away. I also need the motivation and my boyfriend is also looking to shape up. So the more the merrier. And your post is inspiring me to stop having slip up days like I did today. We also work shift work and want to do nothing on our days off, we keep doing well then not well like you. So lets do this together :) motivation here we come!
  • lrivera54
    lrivera54 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me, lots of luck to everyone.
  • Theresad2707
    Theresad2707 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me too
  • killindafat
    Options
    Ive pretty much added every one! This is great guys. Didnt expect to see so many people. Excited to see everyones progress along the way.
  • Bedg
    Bedg Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great post! I need some support too....but I can't figure out how to add friends!!!! Lol!