Spagetti Squash Ideas?

Options
BranMuffin21
BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
I'm used to having it with just butter and pepper but I would like to change things up. Can you fry it? And any ideas you have I'd love!
Thank you!

Replies

• Lily0013
    Lily0013 Posts: 28
    Options
    I eat with olive oil, cut up baked fish, and oven roasted tomatoes.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    spaghetti squash and meatballs!
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I love it with spaghetti sauce and some parmesan cheese!
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    use it as you would spaghetti, some sauce and ground turkey is fantastic. Or topping it with some melted laughing cow and some strips of steak.Yum :)
  • erinleigh76
    Options
    we have used it as a meal before.find a light alfredo sauce (or make one yourself) and when the spaghetti squash is almost cooked place in pan (or pot) and add alfredo sauce, mushrooms, asparagus, green onion and diced chicken.....soooo good! just remember light alfredo.lol

Oh saute the vegetables first and used cooked chicken and you may need a touch of an oil in the bottom of pan/pot
  • BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Great Ideas!
  • Brooke1542
    Brooke1542 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
  • sae1316
    sae1316 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love spaghetti squash! Sometimes I just top it with light spaghetti or marinara sauce and a little parmisan cheese. Another good idea is to saute' some veggies (onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach) whatever you like or happen to have on hand with some garlic and olive oil. Top your squash with the veggies and add some feta or goat cheese. Yum!:tongue:
  • Ruthy420
    Ruthy420 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    TRIED SPAGETTI SQUASH FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS WEEKEND, AND LOVED IT!!!!! SUPER EASY TO MAKE, JUST CUT IT IN HALF, AND I PUT IT IN A STEAMER BAG, 6 MINS LATER AND IT WAS DONE. I MADE IT WITH MARIO BATALI'S MARINARA SAUCE, REAL BACON BITS, AND SHREDDED LOWFAT MOZARELLA CHEESE. TOOK ABOUT 8 MINS IN TOTAL INCLUDING STEAMING TIME AND IT WAS SO DELICIOUS, I THOUGHT I WAS CHEATING WITH PASTA! DEFINITELY WANT TO TRY IT WITH ALFREDO SAUCE NEXT TIME. I DEFINITELY RECOMEND IT!