Favorite cheat meal?

Options
Just curious as to what everyone's guilty pleasures are! And do you guys prefer cheat meals or cheat days? :o

Replies

• LPflaum
    LPflaum Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My favorite cheat meal is a tie between fried chicken and macaroni and cheese. Its like choosing between children, I can't pick one.

I have a bad habit of cheating through most of my weekend. I'm working on breaking it, since I realize how much damage i'm doing. We're young and we go out a lot, so it can get really tough on weekends. It doesn't help that most of my friends eat really poorly, so when they pick the restaurant I sometimes have a tough time making good choices.
  • sfcrocker
    sfcrocker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite meal is seared Ahi tuna. Fortunately, it's pretty healthy (other than the mercury :smile: ). For cheat meals, though, I love any kind of pasta and sauce and/or burritos.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I dont have "cheat" anything either - if I want something, I find a way to fit it into my calorie budget.

Now, if I was going to bust all out and decide to throw caution to the wind (which may happen on my birthday in 2 weeks), I would go for Chinese food. I havent had any since October last year. I have not been able to find any reliable nutritional information for Mandarin restaurants, and I probably dont want to know anyway.

Other than that, pretty much everything else I like I have had in appropriate portions all along.
  • BigTandthesquatters
    BigTandthesquatters Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    BBQ ribs
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Sometimes I have frozen yogurt over custard. Shhhh... Don't tell.
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    In n out cheeseburger w animal style fries and a strawberry shake
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Cheat meals over cheat days, otherwise I'd just binge on over 10,000 calories. But my favorite would probably have to be a pint of ice cream; not only is it absolutely delicious, but it's the only thing that doesn't make me feel like absolute crap afterwards. Not a ton of sodium, so no bloat like I get when I have Chinese food, and no crash since the sugar is kind of balanced with fat and a little protein rather than being 100% sugar like if I demolish pancakes or even Reese's (I ate an entire pound Reese's once, sadly)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    If I want it, I make it fit...
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    A big ole BLT burger, followed by a slab of chocolate baked cheesecake. Some things and decent portions i just cant squeeze in and make fit lol

I don't have planned cheat meals, once every 3 or 4 weeks i have a IDGAF day, but i usually don't go over my maintenance calories.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    eating over maintenance.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    My 'higher than normal calories so I have to do a little more advanced planning' meals are always different because I'm always having different cravings. Though my most recent one worked in was track sushi.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Anything with pasta & Mozzarella
  • tamms_1965
    tamms_1965 Posts: 38 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hot wings and fried mushrooms....I have to make them myself or I have tummy troubles for a day after. I only do this every 4-6 months though.
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My cheat meal is pizza, and it's only a cheat because I don't have to cook it, it's the only thing hubby cooks!! We used to have a huge one each, 1800 calories, now I have 1/3 with homemade coleslaw.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Right now, it is steak and horseradish cream pizza and roma tomato, basil, and goat cheese pizza. For dessert, I take these 50 cal wraps and fill them with Nutella or PB2 and crushed Oreos or mini chocolate chips. My god, this is awesome.