Mom of 3 looking for friends/support!

Options
Hi! I'm Katie, 27, mom of 3

Replies

• bmmacintyre
    bmmacintyre Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Brittnee, mom of 3 also. New to the message boards and fairly new to logging food in MFP
  • kgearty2318
    kgearty2318 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Brittnee! Apparently my post didn't fully make it up. Haha not sure why. I'm looking for friends on here to share tips with, encourage each other and get us through the tough days :)
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Casty. 31, mom of 3 boys. Been on MFP on and off for years to get me back in line when I fall off. :tongue:
  • CMayBos
    CMayBos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mama of two here! Feel free to add! Back on MFP after a three-year hiatus of having said babies! Youngest is 5 months :)
  • kgearty2318
    Options
    Hey ladies!!!
    I'll def add! Us momma's gotta stick together
  • kimpacheco22
    kimpacheco22 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kim. Mom of 3 also. This has been the hardest I've ever worked to lose ZERO pounds. lol
  • kgearty2318
    Options
    Hahaha hi Kim! The struggle is sooooo real
  • JessicaLairdi
    JessicaLairdi Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hey! I'm Jessica. Mom of two. (14months and 5weeks) .. Doing great so far but looking for people to stay motivated with!
  • kellyelizabethfox2016
    Options
    Hey! I'm also a mum of 3!!! I share your pain lol
  • motivatedem16
    motivatedem16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mom of two! Feel free to add! Wanting to lose 80-120lbs.
  • brittanyann0463
    brittanyann0463 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3! Moved to a new town and now a stay at home mom. Trying to make fitness for our family a priority! :smiley:
  • philbanet
    philbanet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you!
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    mom of 2, just had my second baby. I'm looking for new friends and support . feel free to add me
  • kimpacheco22
    kimpacheco22 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hahaha hi Kim! The struggle is sooooo real

UGH! I lost weight last year with the help of a personal trainer, then I stopped due to some family setbacks, and I gained it all back plus 8 pounds :(
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a mom to 2 beauties and log in daily!
  • mummy_3_uk
    mummy_3_uk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi, Im a uk mum to 3 (2 boys aged 5 and 3.5yrs old and a girl who is 8 weeks old) looking to lose quite abit of weight (60-70lbs) anyone can add me if I haven already sent out requests x
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mom to 3 not so little mangos. Lost 10ish lbs and maintaining now.
  • dianavpratt
    dianavpratt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Mom of one here. My name is Diana, 38. Full time student and work full time. Juggling all that with fitness can be challenging but not impossible! Happy to be a supporter!
  • pris_gots_this
    pris_gots_this Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello there my name is Priscilla and I'm a mom of a 17 month old baby girl, i'm trying to loose the 20 pounds that I gained with my pregnancy. I'm juggling being a wife, a first time mother, a full time job, trying to open a charter school and working as a part time tutor...busy schedule but i'm trying to fit in workouts and trying to eat healthy. My goal is too loose 20 pounds before Christmas, i'm hoping that with support I can achieve this!!! feel free to add me!!!