Just had a baby last year, need tips!

Options
My son is a year next month and I can't drop what baby weight I have left! Pre pregnancy I weighed in at about 130lbs depending on the day. I gained 40lbs during pregnancy but lost most after birth and breastfeeding, but now I'm stuck at about 144. I've been eating healthy for a few weeks, staying under my calorie goal and doing some core workouts and taking the baby on walks. But no change! How long does it take to see change? Or what else should k do? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Replies

• heartofplastic
    heartofplastic Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    If you are staying at a calorie deficit you should be losing weight. So maybe you're not really logging accurately?
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    If it has only been a 'few weeks' perhaps you need to give it more time. However, it won't hurt to check your accuracy. Are you logging everything, every day, in accurate quantities according to weight/using a food scale? Logging all condiments/cooking oils/beverages?
  • shumm090
    shumm090 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I agree with previous posters. Make sure you are logging correctly. I thought I was doing everything right , wasn't losing the weight, then I bought a food scale. And the weight has been consistently coming off.