Hello from Montreal

Options
Hi!

I'm happy for having found these forums as I really need to be able to talk to people who struggle with weight loss the same way that I do.

I'm not new to My Fitness Pal as I have benn using the iPhone app for quite a while but I hadn't noticed there was a community. I'm glad that there is!

I currently have 25lbs more than I'd like to. I'm 5'8" and weigh 155lbs. For a long period in my life, I weighed between 130 and 135lbs and this is where I wanna go back.

I feel I have lost my selfdiscipline (over the years and the 244664664 diets and giveups)... I think I will find here strength to avoid giving up, cheating too much or just not caring anymore (until I decide to step back on the scale).

I know my weigh issue may seem little for some of you, but we 're all in the same boat: we feel fat.

By coming here, I hope I will find courage and I also hope I will be able to give some back.

Chiyuu

Replies

• Ginial1479
    Ginial1479 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello... i'm also from montreal!!! My weight loss journey just started and i have a lot more then you to lose... I love it here! People are sooo supportive. And they share so much info.

Welcome!
  • Ali5581
    Ali5581 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello from the West Coast (Vancouver BC) I'm fairly new to the community too.......seems like a very supportive group of people on here......feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • LoveDaLibra
    LoveDaLibra Posts: 108
    Options
    Hey!!!!
    Youll really enjoy yourself on here. Espically learing all the foods that are good and not good for you. A healthy mind, means a healthy heart and healthy body. ;)
    Feel free to add me so we can lose pounds together and gain a healthy spirit!!
  • chiyuu
    chiyuu Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello... i'm also from montreal!!! My weight loss journey just started and i have a lot more then you to lose... I love it here! People are sooo supportive. And they share so much info.

Welcome!

Hey there!

Tu parles français aussi comme j'ai pu voir sur ta photo!

Thanks for welcoming me! :)
  • chiyuu
    Options
    Hello from the West Coast (Vancouver BC) I'm fairly new to the community too.......seems like a very supportive group of people on here......feel free to add me as a friend :)

Just added you! :)

I'm glad to know I'm not the only new here!
  • chiyuu
    Options
    Hey!!!!
    Youll really enjoy yourself on here. Espically learing all the foods that are good and not good for you. A healthy mind, means a healthy heart and healthy body. ;)
    Feel free to add me so we can lose pounds together and gain a healthy spirit!!

I added you!

Yeah, we will stick together so we can achieve our goal! :)