The year of the butt...

Options
I'm not a huge fan of the internet, but what a great site to stumble upon. A place that helps you figure out your daily calorie needs and then tracks them for you so you can obtain your goal. AND it's free? Genius.

Hi there fitness pals. My name is Kaelynn I am 27 years old and 5 feet 11 inches tall. I did gymnastics for most of my life and am now in the reality of not being able to eat whatever I like. Add a kid to the mix and a loathing of cardiovascular activity and it's a recipe for disaster. But my motivation is high and a declaration on a message board to complete strangers that I would like to be 25 pounds lighter (or at least fitting into my clothes better) is a start.

So here's to you and here's to me, let's do this.

Replies

• klynn328
    klynn328 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan of the internet, but what a great site to stumble upon. A place that helps you figure out your daily calorie needs and then tracks them for you so you can obtain your goal. AND it's free? Genius.

Hi there fitness pals. My name is Kaelynn I am 27 years old and 5 feet 11 inches tall. I did gymnastics for most of my life and am now in the reality of not being able to eat whatever I like. Add a kid to the mix and a loathing of cardiovascular activity and it's a recipe for disaster. But my motivation is high and a declaration on a message board to complete strangers that I would like to be 25 pounds lighter (or at least fitting into my clothes better) is a start.

So here's to you and here's to me, let's do this.
  • Dave_vacated
    Options
    Good Luck
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Yes, good luck Kaelynn!!! We're all here if you need us. Check in every once in a while and let us know how you're doing. You can do it!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!
  • timurkhial
    timurkhial Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck !!!
  • kerstenk141
    kerstenk141 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • nomatron3000
    nomatron3000 Posts: 7 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    You got this! add me and I'll send ya a super clever motivational quote every now and then. You know, just cuz :)