Operation : Bikini

Options
mandeiko
mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
On my way to being able to wear a bikini for the first time ever! But I need motivational support to keep me going! I would love to add more friends on MFP to guide me along the way! :)

Replies

• SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You can do it, and you WILL rock a/several bikini(s)! One day at a time :)
  • mandeiko
    Options
    You can do it, and you WILL rock a/several bikini(s)! One day at a time :)

Thank you! :)
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I can totally relate to being bikini-wary, that's for sure!
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you want - I would love to rock a bikini one day... :flowerforyou:
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Go for it!

Personally I don't think I'll ever be comfortable in a bikini - but I'd love to be able to wear a swimsuit without the coverup.
  • babydraco269
    Options
    Great job so far! Keep it up! Great goal, Mine is a scandalous halloween costume, lol
  • mandeiko
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind, motivational words!
    Great job so far! Keep it up! Great goal, Mine is a scandalous halloween costume, lol

I totally get that! I see everyone dolled up on Halloween, while I'm stuck in an M&M costume. And not a sexy one... :p
  • babydraco269
    Options
    I totally get that! I see everyone dolled up on Halloween, while I'm stuck in an M&M costume. And not a sexy one... :p
    [/quote]

I've always been labelled as the cute, chubby girl. I'm ready to take a chance on sexy, so I totally get the bikini thing, too.
  • lolathompson
    lolathompson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You got this in the bag chickadee!
  • newfielover
    newfielover Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    So with you! Thats like my prime reason...and other peoples comments! Friend me if you want we all need motivation! YOU CAN DO IT STAY STRONG!!!!!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same bikini boat! I'd love to work through this together! :)
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • VanessaMay1
    Options
    I would love to join you! Sending a request.
  • TheEnchantedTikiBird
    Options
    I would also love to be part of the Bikini Club. My goal is to be able to rock a bikini before next summer. Feel free to add me, as well!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I hadn't worn one since I was 13....and now 19 years later finally again I can wear them and I currently own 6 that I plan on living in as much as possible this summer and I might even buy more of them!!