What's for dinner?

Options
Just curious/in need of inspiration :) I know I'm making zucchini, just not sure about what else!

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti with meat sauce, salad, and garlic bread. Not helpful to your plan, I don't think. :D
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I am going to make roasted red pepper hummus and have it on toast. My breakfast and lunch were heavier today, so I'm having a light dinner.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Bbqed chicken breast with potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic and a sweet chili marinade. Possibly some parmesan garlic bread as well.
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I had beef chilli in wraps with salad :smile:
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Last night I had two ocean whitefish fillets with a reduced-sodium butter sauce, with low-sodium corn on the side.
  • BillMcKay1
    BillMcKay1 Posts: 315 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Cod fillet poached in rice wine vinegar, sake and ginger, snow peas, salad, some fro-yo for dessert.
  • clbortiz
    clbortiz Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sandwich...smoked turkey and brie on whole grain bread with fig spread, baby spinach, tomato, sprouts and avocado. Super Yummy.
  • thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    water and a carrot stick. :'(
  • thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Just kidding. open faced sandwich with fruit
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Tonight I have Maid Rites (aka loose meat sandwiches) in the crock pot waiting until I get home. Then I'll cook up a quick mac & cheese in the pressure cooker (courtesy America's Test Kitchen) and some garden fresh green beans (courtesy friends who planted too much). How midwestern is that?

Leftover meat from tonight will be repurposed into stuffing for peppers from the garden for tomorrow's supper.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Sliced potatoes and onions in bacon fat with sliced turkey sausage and lots of seasoning.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    JenHuedy wrote: »
    Tonight I have Maid Rites (aka loose meat sandwiches) in the crock pot waiting until I get home. Then I'll cook up a quick mac & cheese in the pressure cooker (courtesy America's Test Kitchen) and some garden fresh green beans (courtesy friends who planted too much). How midwestern is that?

Leftover meat from tonight will be repurposed into stuffing for peppers from the garden for tomorrow's supper.

I would much like your dinner.
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Sliced potatoes and onions in bacon fat with sliced turkey sausage and lots of seasoning.

We make this all the time! I like to use loads of Penzy's Bavarian seasoning - the mustard seed really gives it flavor.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Spinach, feta, and sun-dried tomato stuffed chicken with a side of whatever veggie looks good and roastable. Possibly zucchini ;) Haven't logged it yet, might make some rice or couscous if there's calories for it. Or I might skip the starch and have pie for dessert. Decisions.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    probably another salad. :s
  • krazios
    krazios Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    green salad,apple,haricot , mmmmmm
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    scrambled eggs with ham, turkey sharp cheddar, a little black pepper, garlic powder all mixed together
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Sugar free lime jello, Gatorade and some chicken broth with crackers. Not very helpful, sorry.
  • bigjeem25
    bigjeem25 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    6" wheat flatbread with egg white, mozzerella cheese, spinach, and onion. No sauce.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Crumbed fish and salad, dipped in Hellmans mayo