I could have _____ but I didn't. Instead, I ____

Options

Replies

• HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I could have had a Toffee Sticky Pudding after lunch with friends, but I didn't. Instead I went shopping.
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    My aunt took me to Golden Corral today. I could have pigged out on fried food and mac n' cheese and all that, but I didn't. Instead I ate veggies and fish (and just a wee bit of ice cream).
  • spaztastic13
    spaztastic13 Posts: 229
    Options
    I could of sat on my butt and did nothing. But I didnt. Instead i cleaned the house and about to put away laundry which I hate!!
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I could have had a baked potato with the yummy steak my husband grilled. Instead, I skipped the dinner carb and loaded up on salad instead.
  • trying2getslim
    Options
    I could have stress ate today ,but I didn't instead I went for a jog on my treadmill :)
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I could have had huge BBQ ribs but instead, I had a veggie wrap. Filled me up!!
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I could have... been frustrated that I was out of calories for the day.
    Instead, I had a second work-out and enjoyed some well deserved popcorn!
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I could have had a cheeseburger today, but instead I had grilled chicken and veggies.
  • TaushasJourney
    Options
    Today, I could have continued to insure my car, but I didn't. Instead I bought a bike! Haha ^_^
  • ditzee
    ditzee Posts: 49
    Options
    I could have come home with all of todays frustration and sat around all night but I didn't. Instead I went to the pool did aerobics and swam unitl the day washed away!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I could have drove through McD's this morning to grab my favorite breakfast burrito combo with a large hazelnut iced coffee (900+ calories) but I didn't. Instead, I grabbed some peanut butter and jelly and slapped that on a couple rice cakes and had only 350 calories!
  • Leanne60
    Leanne60 Posts: 21
    Options
    I could have eaten half a biscuit tin today but just didnt!
    Reminded myself ' nothing tastes as good as slim feels'
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I could have played World of Warcraft all day but I didn't. Instead, I did a round of 30 Day Shred then went to work.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I could have given in to my nightly binge cravings, but I didn't. Instead, I came on MFP for support.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I could have played World of Warcraft all day but I didn't. Instead, I did a round of 30 Day Shred then went to work.

Heh, I could have decided not to go for a walk before my raid today because I didn't have enough time but instead I decided to just speed it up a little so that I could get the same calorie burn in fewer minutes.

But then I sat on my *kitten* for 3 hours and played world of warcraft.
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I could have stayed at home screaming at the kids to clean up their mess, but I didn't. Instead, I worked out at the gym for an hour and dumped them in the creche.... ah the serentiy
  • megruder
    megruder Posts: 216
    Options
    I could have gone straight home and played video games but I didn't. Instead, I went to the gym and stayed there for 3.5 hrs.
  • LauraMarie37
    LauraMarie37 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    This is the most inspiring thread I've seen on here (including all the amazing before and after stories!)!!

When I realized I couldn't work out today (cleaning our gerbil's cage took too long and since we live in an apartment we can't work out too late or we will wake the people below us), I could have figured the whole day was "ruined" and driven to the store and gotten lots of binge food. Instead, I had a smaller, 500 calorie binge and accepted that it was ok I was far from perfect today. Tomorrow will be better!
  • vidalia222
    vidalia222 Posts: 15
    Options
    I could have left that big bag of salted pretzels in the cupboard so I could nibble on a couple every time I opened the cupboard door and not remember to enter them into my food diary but I didn't, instead I put them in the rubbish for the bin men to collect today. No tempation so no cheating!
  • sweetsurprise13
    Options
    I could have gotten a doughnut when hubby did but I didn't . Instead I bought a box of weight watcher sponge cakes and ate one.